If you access and/or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms described in this policy. If you do not agree and accept the terms, please do not access or use of this website.
This website is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure and against accidental loss or damage.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
You may contact us through our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - When you visit or browse our website, we gather technical information such as your IP address, your browser type and version, your operating system, and your time zone and location. We also gather information about your use of the website, which includes such information about which pages you visit and the length of time you spend on the website.
Methods of collection
Your data is collected via the following methods:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
Use of personal information
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To comply with with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement.
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
The following lists the parties with whom and the circumstances in which we may share your personal information:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
Rights of users
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
Transfer of information internationally
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.