DMCA Policy - shemaleflick.com
We take copyright infringement claims seriously and, in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
As stated in Title 17, Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, any notice of alleged infringement must be submitted in writing. In order to be effective, this notice must include the following:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- The location of the material which is claimed to be infringing copyright, including specific information such as the URL(s) that will enable us to locate the allegedly infringing material.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Any DMCA notifications that do not include all of the information listed above will be deemed invalid and will receive no response.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement via our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
Take Down Procedure
It is this website's policy to disable access at any time to any material claimed to be infringing or deemed to be so by facts or circumstances that indicate infringing activity. The accounts of repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, when appropriate. Access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in compliance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
There may be modifications, alterations or additions made to this policy at any time. Please ensure that you stay informed of all policy updates by checking back regularly.